The LCD Signature Pad "Sigma," avaiable with or without backliting, offers an unbeatable price-performance ratio. Measuring just 160 x 120 x 10 mm, Sigma is extremely compact--a perfect choice for teller station, kiosk and mobile applications. These characteristics, together with Sigma's high sensor rate and data encryption technologies, make it the financial industry's signature capture pad of choice.
SIGNOTEC Sigma Capture Pad
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
- Sigma Pad Specifications
Other Capture Pads
- Signotec Delta Capture Pad
- Signotec Gamma Capture Pad
- Signotec Omega Capture Pad
- Signotec Sigma Capture Pad
- Signature Pad Comparison Sheet