The compact Gamma signature capture pad, measuring 145 x 177 x 12 mm, sets new standards in design and signature capture performance. Its ultra-flat, ultra-tough glass signing surface, powered by ER-technology, overlays a high-resolution full-colour display, making it an ideal signature and brand marketing platform for customer-facing eSignature applications.
Signotec Gamma Signature Capture Pad
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
- Gamma Pad Specifications
Other Capture Pads
- Signotec Delta Capture Pad
- Signotec Gamma Capture Pad
- Signotec Omega Capture Pad
- Signotec Sigma Capture Pad
- Signature Pad Comparison Sheet