The Delta Signature Pad is designed for applications where it is important to be able to read complete documents. A4 documents are displayed in original width. Use the stylus to scroll through the document. To scroll, you only need to move the pen up or down on the display to slide the document. It is the ideal solution for banks, government agencies as well as companies where complex documents must be read before signing.
Signotec Delta Signature Capture Pad
- 10.1 "large color display with a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels.
- Battery-free pen with 2,048 pressure stages.
- Ergonomic pin holder.
- Resolution of the sensor of 5,080 LPI.
- Transmission rate of the 4D signature data at 500 Hz.
- Only one USB cable for connection.
- Optional Ethernet port for network integration.
- Extremely robust surface with a lifetime of more than 30 million signatures.
- Patented security for the powerful signature of PDF documents.
- Magnetic Resonance Technology: The surface only responds to the stylus.
- Recording of pin movement up to 5 mm in height.
- Unique ID (serial number).
- Display: 10.1 "LCD display with 16.7 million colors.
- Active writing surface: 217 x 139.6 mm.
- Dimensions: 13-23 x 205 x 280 mm (H x D x B).
- Text display: Unlimited number and type of fonts and sizes.
- Graphic display: Scroll function for all graphics up to 1,280 x 18,000 pixels.
- Storage: Internal memory for 32 images, which can be used for static content (fast switching between different pages) and slide shows.
- Navigation: unlimited number of screens and hot spots (buttons).
- Scroll function safety: AES and RSA encryption of data transmission and encryption of biometrics.
- Connection: HID-USB 2.0.
- Data speed: fullspeed (12 MBit / s) and WinUSB Highspeed (460 Mbit / s), optional virtual COM port.
- Ethernet: optional.
- Terminal server: Yes, different integration possibilities.
- Sampling rate: 500 hertz, 4D samples.
- Resolution display: 1,280 x 800 pixels.
- Resolution sensor: 43,600 x 27,400 points.
- Pen: battery-free special pin with replaceable tip sensor.
- Hardened sensor: glass surface with ER technology.
- Warranty: 2 years.
Other Capture Pads
- Signotec Alpha Capture Pad
- Signotec Gamma Capture Pad
- Signotec Omega Capture Pad
- Signotec Sigma Capture Pad
- Signature Pad Comparison Sheet