Thanks to its 15.6" display, the Alpha is the only Signature Pad on the market which has the ability to display A4-documents in their original size. But Alpha is not simply a monitor extension, but rather a "real" Signature Pad like Sigma and Omega with the same powerfull programming interface
Signotec Alpha Signature Capture Pad
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
- Display: 15,6“ full-colour TFT with adjustable LED backlit and "Privacy Viewing"
- Active signing area: 344 x 211 mm
- Dimensions: 344 x 211 x 24 mm
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Number of colours: 65536
- Memory: 128 MB RAM and 2 GB Flash-Memory
- Input method: ERT (Electromagnetic Resonance Technology)
- Data transfer: Secure Data transfer between PC and Pad and RSA-encryption
- Cable Port: USB, optional Ethernet
- Connections: HID, WinUSB, vCOM (Terminal Server) and optional Ethernet
- Software: API (SDK) included free of charge
- Tip-technology: Replaceable Tip technology with inking pen catridge
- Pressure sensor unit: 1024 pressure stages
- Resolution: 2400 lpi
- Pen: Battery-Free
- Sensor: On-screen handwriting, is only sensitive to ERT-Stylus, not influenced by hand touch, no erroneous input
- Warranty: 2 years
Other Capture Pads
- Signotec Delta Capture Pad
- Signotec Gamma Capture Pad
- Signotec Omega Capture Pad
- Signotec Sigma Capture Pad
- Signature Pad Comparison Sheet